Red Mechanic offers quality consulting expertise in inventing, creating and managing simple systems.
We change things. Make them better. Simpler. Things that just work. As simple as possible, but not simpler, as a great man once said:
‘Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler’ - Albert Einstein
What We've Achieved
We've developed high-end software solution on iOS, OSX and Linux. We've made electronics come to life in IoT (Internet Of Things) using Bluetooth LE/Smart. We've created indoor navigation systems. We've done many iOS apps. We can do many things.
Learn more about what we’ve done for some clients›
TECHNOLOGY & HISTORY
TLDR; We develop mobile apps and web backends + research and consulting
- MOBILE APPS:
- We create native iOS apps using Swift/XCode» or cross plattform (iOS/Android) apps using Googles Flutter» development platform. We recently started exploring the brilliant KaiOS system» for feature phones, making Internet accesssible for the emerging markets.
- We started creating iOS apps back in 2008 (as Agile Dimension»). We had presence in the App store from day one and our first app was featured by Apple in one of their iPhone TV commercials. Our participation was approved by Steve Jobs, as all their ads was at that time. Due to the difficulty of keeping old apps profitable, we have closed down many of them and learned a lot over the years on how to create sustainable app ecosystems. Right now we only have these available in App store: Photosane, Fireplace, PowerAid, but more are coming.
- WEB / BACKEND / MICROSERVICES
- We do primarily build performant and fault tolerant distributed backend systems with Elixir (Erlang)» using the Phoenix framework».
- In 2006 we started building backends using Ruby on Rails. In 2016 we started our move to Elixir, like our SaaS (Software as a Service) Parkaid» platform